When I bought the Mas de La Rose in the 1989, I felt my wish come true: a very special place in Provence for my family and myself, a very comfortable house, with great charme, where we could all be together for the holidays , a place of the heart where to rest, to cook special meals, to relax under the shade of the plane trees and recharge our energies.
Restoring the house and the garden has been an exciting and demanding adventure, a real challenge for my job as an interior designer. I can proudly say that the result after so many years of commitment, is rewarding: the house has now great charme and atmosphere. Every room has its own personality achieved through a long research both of antiques and textiles. Every object had to tell its story, and the result becomes my own story. Life at Mas de la Rose is between the house and the garden. There are no borders, and colours I used for the two of them are similar. The inspiration came from the Provencal tradition and from the Impressionist painters.
Now I have decided to open the house to few special people who would like to share my experience of life in Provence. This is how the project of #MYLIFEINPROVENCE was born as a three days workshop: to experience the true Provencal life, to learn more about interior decoration, to explore the antiques markets and to visit the best dealers.
- se ti piace alzarti presto la mattina e ami la brocante,
- se sei appassionato della decorazione di interni e vuoi imparare qualcosa in più
- se ami la cucina italiana con un twist francese
Questa è la tua occasione! Partecipa a #MYLIFEINPROVENCE 2020 a Le Thor – Avignone il prossimo Giugno tutte le info qui
- If you are ready to get up early in the morning, and love flea markets
- If you wish to learn or know more about interior decoration
- If you love Italian cooking with a French twist